Right from blocking ads via Adblock (you can download adblock plus here) to estimating the Carbon Footprint, Google Chrome extensions are very useful to get our work done, without even moving to other web page.
1. Scribe FireScribe Fire is very useful for the bloggers. This full-featured chrome extension integrates with chrome browser and allows you to put a blog post quickly and easily.This extension allows you to delete, edit and update posts from chrome browser and is compatible with almost all popular blogging sites like Wordpress and Blogger.
DOWNLOAD | Scribe Fire
2. Silver BirdThis Chrome extension gives you full access to your Twitter feed, without moving away from the site you are currently on. You can check your tweets,upload a picture and even see what’s trending.
DOWNLOAD | Silver Bird
3. Unfriend Notify for FacebookUnfriend notifications for Facebook, is a chrome extension that updates users every time when someone unfriends them on Facebook.
DOWNLOAD | Unfriend Notifiy for Facebook
MUST CHECK : Best Facebook Tips and Tricks 2014
4. StumbleUponThis chrome extension allows you to stumble the webpages you like, easily with one click.
DOWNLOAD | StumbleUpon
5. Bugmenot LiteNo more having to create accounts just to access articles or web pages. Bugmenot Lite allows users to bypass the login of the websites that asks the users to register before accessing any information from that website. One click and login forms and autofilled with anonymous information. This is why Bugmenot Lite is my favorite chrome extension.
DOWNLOAD | Bugmenot Lite
6. LastPassOnline security is a big worry, but remembering all your different passwords can also be difficult. This Chrome extension stores all your passwords and log-in details and signs you into sites automatically. Your information and passwords are encrypted and decrypted locally on your computer to keep it safe and LastPass cannot access your information.
DOWNLOAD | LastPass
7. Android Desktop NotificationsThis chrome extension pops-up a little notification in your browser every time you receive one on your phone, making it a tad easier to go an hour without glancing down at your Android smartphone.
DOWNLOAD | Android Desktop Notifications
8. Gmail OfflineA pretty self-explanatory extension, GMail Offline literally makes all your Google Mail content available when you’re sans connection. This is great if you need to check back over some dates and vital information on the go, but obviously you won’t be able to send any new messages until you reconnect.
DOWNLOAD | Gmail Offline
9. Wolfram AlphaWolfram Alpha is a very clever service, with a deep knowledge in everything from maths to food – and now it’s available with a click. Simply press the button in your status bar and the world’s knowledge is in your hands.
DOWNLOAD | Wolfram Alpha
10. PanicButtonThis chrome extension allows you to hide all your tabs with a single click. All these hidden tabs will be saved in a different folder and they can be retrived or restored back again with one click on the button.
DOWNLOAD | PanicButton
11. Carbon Footprint for Google MapsOften find yourself deciding not to drive to work in the hope of lowering your carbon footprint? This chrome extension calculates the estimated amount of CO2 emissions given off on a selected route through Google Maps.
DOWNLOAD | Carbon Footprint for Google Maps
ALSO CHECK: Protect Google Chrome Browser with Password
12. Awesopme New Tab PageCustomize your new tab page with this stylish Chrome add-on. Add, remove and re-arrange widget tiles, apps and web pages to suit you and optimise your web browsing. Kinda like Windows 8 for your browser.
DOWNLOAD | Awesopme New Tab Page
13. Add to Amazon Wish ListFeverishly building your list for Santa? This chrome extension simplifies the whole process, making it easy to add any item from Amazon to your Wish List. You can even add an extra comment – quietly reminding your mum that you will not be happy unless you get a PS4 for Christmas.
DOWNLOAD | Add to Amazon Wish List
14. Evernote ClipperEvernote is a great tool for creating a digital scrapbook of content – be it pictures, videos or just text. This handy extension clips parts of a website and then lets you add tags and pop it in one of your notebooks. Pure online efficiency.
DOWNLOAD | Evernote Clipper
15. BufferPosting on Facebook and Twitter can be a great way to ensure lots of people read your content and see your witty tweets. However there is nothing worse than someone who tweets 15 links in five minutes. Buffer is a great way to spread your posts out, say one an hour, while also letting you plan them out in one go, leaving you with much more free time. Which will inevitably be spent scrolling through your Twitter timeline.
DOWNLOAD | Buffer
ALSO READ: Some Best Google Chrome Extensions
We hope you like these Chrome extensions. If you have any trouble in installing these extensions please feel free to comment below...:)